Просмотр сообщений

В этом разделе можно просмотреть все сообщения, сделанные этим пользователем.

Просмотр сообщений

Сообщения - kosbit

#1
Sorry for the late reply.

I tried connecting via RS232, but the computer doesn't detect the device. I desoldered the chip and then soldered it back on, but still no luck. I think I may have erased the chip in the process.

Is there a flash dump available somewhere? I tried using one that I found on this forum, but after flashing the chip, the programmer gets stuck on the final step and doesn't complete it. It then gives me an error.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
#2
Цитата: zyuran от 30 марта 2023, 17:30:54Та же ситуация. sp1219 куплен июнь 2019г. Стояло по 2019 г . Залил V21.04.16 . Потом дамбп с по V22.09.22. В итоге красная точка. Попытался восстановить Утилитой для восстановления . Процесс останавливается на 8-ом пункте.
Спойлер
Select Serial Port : COM1
Select DDR Type : DDR2
Select Rom file : D:спутникSatIntegralSP-1219HD_SP-1229HDSP-1219HD_SP-1229HD_V21.04.16header_bootloader.bin
Start Uartisp!>>>>>

Enter thread UartISP_Thread
Open COM1 for Connection... Success!

Please Turn On the Power....

start_handshake chip id = 0x2

[SPHE1506/1505B/C/1508/1509/1506F/1516/YANGTZEHD/Everest_A/1506V]Connect to platform successfully!!
Step 0. start read chip stamp...
chip stamp is[0x2d0];;retry_cnt=1Success!!
Step 1. start config RAM parameter...Success!!
Step 2. transmit RAM parameter to Share RAM...Success!!
Step 3. transmit boot.bin to Share RAM...
CHIP 1506V..Success!!
Step 4. Transmit ROM.BIN Size to Share RAM...Success!!
Step 5. init SPI Flash[v1.00 20150203 trunk r495]...
Success!!
Step 6. jump to Shrae RAM...Success!!
Step 7. wait boot bin msg...Success!!
Step 8. re-connect with higher baudrate...



Hi my friend I have a same receiver with red light .
Do you have dump file and tools for recovery?
Thanks

#3
Hi my friend I have a same receiver with red light .
Do you have dump file and tools for recovery?
Thanks
#4
After a software update, the receiver got stuck with a red light. I tried using RS232 and installed the latest firmware, but it still remains with the red light on. Is there any solution?
#5
I read with funcam work nova sports and nova cinema is true ?
#6
Цитата: Yuriy Protas от 15 ноября 2021, 15:54:21
Пользуюсь 1412,тот же 1432,но без эфира.Сетевых приложений больше чем у восьмой серии,например в память IPTV входит не 200 каналов.а в разы больше,да и forever открывает больше каналов,чем funkam.

Funcam work nova sports prime and nova cinema?
#7
Hi again .
I can't not recovery my receiver s 1225 .
If I change chip is better choice?
Or I flash chip ?
#8
This time I use only com port.


Добавлено: 25 ноября 2021, 17:50:38

Can I try with ch341a for recovery receiver ?
#10
Цитата: kosbit от 18 ноября 2021, 20:42:44
Hi all

i have a s1225 and i brick my receiver .
i try to recovery from rs232 and i receive  this message .


boot.exe -b "C:UserskosbitHomeDownloadsCompressedGX_SATINTEGRAL_RS232_LOADER_2020oot_filegx6605_S1225HD.boot" -d COM3 -c "serialdown 0x00000000 'C:\Users\kosbitHome\Desktop\1225satintegral original.bin'"





please any help....

Found serial: COM3
wait ROM request... please power on or restart the board...

write size 90718 byte ............................................. end
buf[0]=0
error, please try agin.
Xþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþ

Canceled.
Process terminated.

can you help me please ?

Добавлено: 23 ноября 2021, 20:50:17

any help ,,,, all time write 90718 byte ........
#11
hi again i use rs232 adapter usb

Добавлено: 19 ноября 2021, 18:33:15

Any help please ?
#12
Hi all

i have a s1225 and i brick my receiver .
i try to recovery from rs232 and i receive  this message .


boot.exe -b "C:UserskosbitHomeDownloadsCompressedGX_SATINTEGRAL_RS232_LOADER_2020oot_filegx6605_S1225HD.boot" -d COM3 -c "serialdown 0x00000000 'C:\Users\kosbitHome\Desktop\1225satintegral original.bin'"

Found serial: COM3
wait ROM request... please power on or restart the board...

write size 90718 byte ............................................. end
buf[0]=0
error, please try agin.
Xþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþ

Canceled.
Process terminated.

can you help me please ?
#13
will we ever know what it supports?
#14
hi for all
this model support forever or funcam ?
#15
Thanks for answer and something last which is better ?

Support update software because I have 1225 and stopped update .